What We Offer
We offer many opportunities for adults to grow in their faith, including several different studies, Book Club, small faith sharing groups, and annual events such as the Church Seder Celebration, Cana Dinner for married couples, and the Women’s Morning of Reflection retreat. We also provide 25 copies of The Word Among Us devotional book per month, as well as 250 copies of the Advent, Lent, and Easter issues. Pick up a copy at all Church entryways.
- Bible Studies & Study Groups
- Book Club
- Cana Dinner – Dinner for married couples
- Eucharistic Adoration
- Fun & Active Adults - Social group for people age 55+
- Fr. John Deere Church Library
- Our Lady’s Rosary Makers – Make rosaries for charities
- Retreats & Prayer Days
- RCIA & RCIC Becoming Catholic
- Spanish Classes
- St. Michael Singles (Includes Never Married, Widow/er and Divorced over 50)
- Seder Celebration 2013
- Small Faith Sharing Groups
- Young Adults Ministry (Ages 18-29)
- 500 Card Club – Social group that meets monthly for dinner and cards. Watch the bulletin for more details.
- St. Michael Feast Day Celebration - Each year on the Feast of St. Michael, September 28
SUNDAY LIFETime (Living and Inspiring Faith through Education) Learn More: SUNDAY LIFEtim2
Contact: Laura Shupe
Director of Adult & Family Ministries
(952) 447-2486, ext. 104
Visit the Adult Faith Formation Committee page.