Each of us is called to worship God with our entire life, including our time, talents and resources. Sharing those resources is an important way to worship the Giver of all good things. We pledge to be good stewards of your gifts, taking great care in how we manage and track the resources entrusted to us.
There are a few funds dedicated to specific purposes to which you can contribute:
- Parish/School Endowment Fund — We are building endowments to help ensure a bright financial future for the parish and school of the Church of St. Michael.
- Building Maintenance/Improvement Fund — This fund is for maintenance of facilities and “replacing things” to minimize the need for going to parishioners with special collections.
- Cemetery Fund — This fund helps with improvements to the St. Michael Cemetery.
- Sister Parish—These funds go to support our Sister Parish in Chimbote, Peru
- School Tuition Assistance Fund – These funds go to support students who would not otherwise have the means to attend our St. Michael Catholic School.
You may make your gifts in a variety of forms. You will receive a receipt of your tax-deductible gifts in accordance with IRS requirements. Please let us know if you have any specific needs regarding the timing of these notifications; otherwise, you will receive the minimum summary of your gifts necessary to meet government standards.
Online donation – Donate Now!
We now offer electronic giving via a secure webpage as a way to automate your regular weekly offering. Our secure webpage is hosted by VanCo.
- Direct Debit Giving is used to automatically transfer funds from your checking or savings account to the church’s bank account.
- Credit & Debit Card Giving lets you make offerings automatically on a predetermined schedule using a credit or debit card.
- Online Giving lets you set up an automatic donation plan, change your donation plan, make a one-time donation or view your online donation history.
You can give cash during weekend Masses or drop it off at the Parish Office during normal business hours location).
Checks or Money Orders
Checks or money orders can be given in three ways:
- placed in the offering plate during weekend Masses
- dropped off at the Parish Office (location)
- mailed to Church of St. Michael / Attn. Contributions / 16311 Duluth Ave SE / Prior Lake, MN 55372
- Simplify your giving by authorizing an automated transfer of funds for your regular tax-deductible giving to the Church of St. Michael. You may choose the frequency of transfers from your bank account directly to the church account (monthly, weekly, etc.).
- The easiest way to set up a recurring donation is to visit our online donation page.
- Otherwise you may fill out the “Debit Authorization Form” available in the church office, or download the form and fill it out now. Submit the form in person or via mail to the attention of the Business Office. Once we receive your form, we will contact you to confirm the information. You may discontinue the debits at any time.
Gifts of Stock
- Stock may be donated to Church of St. Michael by Charles Schwab (DTC 0164)
- Please notify the Business Administrator at 952-447-9033 of any pending transfers so that we will be aware of any activity and handle it properly.
- Broker-to-Broker Transfer of Gift of Stock–Please give the information below to the firm transferring the shares. Also, please notify our Business Administrator at 952-447-9033 of any pending transfers so that we will be aware of upcoming activity and handle it promptly.
Name of broker transferring to:
Number of shares to transfer
Name of account: Church of St. Michael
Other Ways to Support the Parish
- Give of your time and talent–visit our volunteer page.
- Support the parish and school by buying Scrip Gift Cards.
Need More Help?
If we’ve left you with unanswered questions, call the church at 952-447-2491 or contact us online.