Alpha Justen - Visitation will be held at the Church of St. Michael on Wednesday May 29th from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., followed by the Mass of Christian Burial at 5:00 p.m. Funeral dinner will be held following the Mass in Archangels Hall. Internment will take place on Thursday, May 30th at 10:00 a.m.
As a Roman Catholic parish of the Archdiocese of Minneapolis and St. Paul, the Church of St. Michael is committed to the following:
– Providing for the preaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
– Celebrating the Sacraments and Prayer/Worship Life of the Church
– Ministering to the pastoral care needs of our people
– Providing for the Catholic faith formation of our children and adults
– Working to promote the Gospel values of justice, peace, respect for life, family and outreach to the poor
– Building a strong Christ-centered community where ALL are welcomed, valued and empowered to share their gifts and talents
Weekend Masses: Saturday: 5:00 p.m. Sunday: 8:30 & 10:30 a.m.
Weekday Liturgies 8:00 a.m. Mass on Monday, Wednesday (School Mass), and Friday; 8:00 a.m. Communion Liturgy on Tuesday and Thursday.
Regular Reconciliation Schedule
4:00 p.m. every Saturday
Reconciliation is also available by appointment additionally.
Attention St. Michael Catholic School Alumni: Please join us for the last School Mass for this school year on Wednesday, May 29th at 8:00 a.m.
All St. Michael graduating high school seniors, remember next weekend’s -2013 Graduation Mass & Breakfast -Sunday, June 2nd, 2013 at 8:30 am Mass & breakfast following. Graduates will meet at 8:00 am in Archangels Hall and will wear their caps and gowns for Mass. Remember to RSVP by Tuesday, May 28th to Pat Millea at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-447-9056
Summer Parish Office Hours begin after Memorial Day – Monday to Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and on Friday 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
|Join Our Email List|
Question of the Week: Submit a Question of the Week for Fr. Sieg