As a Roman Catholic parish of the Archdiocese of Minneapolis and St. Paul, the Church of St. Michael is committed to the following:
– Providing for the preaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
– Celebrating the Sacraments and Prayer/Worship Life of the Church
– Ministering to the pastoral care needs of our people
– Providing for the Catholic faith formation of our children and adults
– Working to promote the Gospel values of justice, peace, respect for life, family and outreach to the poor
– Building a strong Christ-centered community where ALL are welcomed, valued and empowered to share their gifts and talents
Weekend Masses: Saturday: 5:00 p.m. Sunday: 8:30 & 10:30 a.m.
Weekday Liturgies 8:00 a.m. Mass on Monday, Wednesday (School Mass), and Friday; 8:00 a.m. Communion Liturgy on Tuesday and Thursday.
Regular Reconciliation Schedule
4:00 p.m. every Saturday
Reconciliation is also available by appointment additionally.
Open the following link to view our Parish two month calendar: November-December 2013 Major Events Calendar
Parish Major Events Calendar can be found by opening the following link:Church of St. Michael Events 2013-2014
|Join Our Email List|
Question of the Week: Submit a Question of the Week for Fr. Sieg